We collect personal information in the normal course of business in order to process your insurance application.
- Creating an Account with us. We collect personal information from you when you submit an application request to us. You may submit your application through our website by entering your email address and, if you are creating an account, choosing your password. Under our current process, you must create an account before obtaining a quote for a small business plan.
- Providing you with a quote or processing your application. We may use your personal information to contact you when necessary to process your application or to provide you with a quote.
- If you have an unresolved privacy or data use concern that we have not addressed satisfactorily, please contact our U.S.-based third party dispute resolution provider (free of charge) at https://feedback-form.truste.com/watchdog/request.
We do not disclose your personal information to third parties, unless one of the following limited exceptions applies.
- Insurance Companies, Licensed Agents and Legal Obligations. If you submit an application for an insurance product offered by us, then we will disclose/forward your personal information to your selected insurance company for processing. If you submit an application for an insurance product offered through an insurance agent or agency with whom we are associated, then we may disclose your personal information to that agent or agency to process your requested quote or application. Please be assured that the agent or agency is only allowed to use your personal information to process your requested quote or application and is contractually obligated to maintain strict confidentiality.
Outside of these exceptions, we will not share your personal information with third parties.
We gather anonymous information about you for our internal purposes, and we may share this anonymous information with third parties.
- Anonymous information is any information that does not personally identify you, including demographic information, including but not limited to the number of visitors to our website from a particular state.
- We use anonymous information primarily for marketing purposes and to improve the services we offer you.
- We may use “Cookies,” “Internet Protocol” addresses or other numeric codes to gather anonymous information. For a more detailed discussion on cookies, please see below.
We continue to evaluate our efforts to protect your personal information and make every effort to keep your personal information accurate and up to date.
- If you want to correct or update your contact information, you may contact us by email at email@example.com
- Please note that once your application has been submitted to your chosen health insurance company, you may have to contact the insurance company directly to update your application.
We protect the confidentiality and security of your personal information.
- We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your personal information. For a more detailed discussion of the electronic safeguards on our website, please see below.
You may opt out of receiving satisfaction surveys and/or information on additional products and services from us.
- We may contact you to survey your satisfaction of our service and/or to inform you of additional products and services.
- If you want to opt out of these surveys and/or notices, you may contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Important Note: You may continue to receive communications from us regarding your insurance quote, application or policy even if you opt out of receiving our notices of additional products and services.
- If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
Additional Information About Privacy and Security at Thomas Marchant
Browsers and Internet Security
Password’s and Security Protocols
Links to Other Websites
California Consumer Privacy: Your Personal Information
Categories We Collect
We will collect what CCPA categorizes as “Identifiers” which includes things like your name, email, address, SSN, etc. This category also includes identifiers that are associated with internet/online activity like IP address and cookies.
We will also collect personal information that is considered “Protected Characteristics” like your age, ancestry, national origin, marital status, medical condition, sex, and gender.
We collect â€œCommercial Informationâ€ about our products and services you have purchased or considered.
In some situations, we will collect “Biometric Information,” which includes things like signatures, voice recordings, or other biological/health-related information.
As part of providing online services, we collect personal information categorized as “Internet Activity” such as your interactions with our websites and at times our advertisements on other websites.
Additional categories of personal information we collect include Geolocation Data, Sensory Data, Professional Information, and Educational Information.
How We Use Personal Information
In addition, a limited number of Our companies sell, rent or lease Personal Information to non-affiliated third parties and service providers. We do this in order to make additional products and services available that may be of interest to You.