Independent Licensed Health Insurance Agent in Honolulu, Hawaii
Are you or a loved one having trouble navigating the Medicare system? Whether you’re currently on Medicare or are looking to transition to it in the next few years, the process can be frustrating and confusing.
I am here to help!
It’s important that our loved ones have proper Medicare and health insurance coverage. Having the right coverage can make a huge difference! It can mitigate having any unexpected high health care bills, and it can help ensure your loved ones can see the doctors and take the prescriptions they need.
As an independent licensed health insurance agent, I am very knowledgeable about how Medicare and Obamacare work. I will support you and your loved ones in navigating the system and in finding what you are you needing. I am here to help you with any Medicare or health insurance needs. I can provide you with a wealth of resources and guidance. Or if you’re helping a spouse or parents onto Medicare, I’ll be happy to guide your through that process.
When you or your loved ones are trying to make changes to your health insurance or switching to Medicare, many questions can come up. You may be wondering…
- When is my enrollment period?
- Can I afford the monthly premium?
- Does my doctor participate in the plan?
- Are my prescriptions covered?
- How much are co-pays and co-insurance?
- Will I be covered when you travel?
- Is dental coverage included?
- Can I help my loved one transition to Medicare?
- How can I ensure that my loved one has the coverage they need?
I can help you and your loved ones find the perfect health and dental plans to fit your needs.